Africa Media Online
AFRICA MEDIA ONLINE MAY AMEND THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME. AMENDED TERMS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON THE POSTING OF THE REVISED POLICY AND ANY SUBSEQUENT ACTIVITY IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY SUCH AMENDED TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM IN THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
This Agreement was last revised on 31-03-2020.
Enquiries: Kate Dearlove
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Subject to consent, Africa Media Online collects, stores and uses information from Archive Content Subjects (persons whose personal information is determined from the digitisation or digital processing of records belonging to Africa Media Online) for the following purposes:
- to compile and maintain an archive for Africa Media Online,
- to be published in marketing and communications materials, including but not limited to, school magazines, brochures, newsletters and published photographs on the Website or otherwise,
- to provide the Archive Content Subjects with direct marketing communications regarding Africa Media Online’s activities and news.
- We collect Personal Information from the following persons:
- natural persons over 18,
- natural persons under 18 with the consent of a competent person,
- juristic persons such as companies duly represented by a representative,
- people who send enquiries or requests to our contact email address.
- Categories of persons listed in clause 1.4 may include Website Users and Archive Content Subj